Website Terms & Conditions
'Website' = all web pages under the domain name “www.hantsandberksmc.org.uk”.
'Club' = the “Hants & Berks Motor Club Ltd”, company registration details as noted on the Home web page.
'Content' = all, but not limited to, text, downloads, photographs and videos.
By using this Website, you agree that the Hants & Berks Motor Club Ltd assumes no responsibility for the nature or content contained within this Website and disclaims all liability in respect of such nature or content. Use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of use, effective from the 6th April 2020.
1) Views expressed on this Website do not necessary reflect the policy of the Hants & Berks Motor Club Ltd, or the views of its members and committee members.
2) The Club has the right at any time to change its terms and conditions regarding commercial arrangements at any time without to prior notice.
3) The Club makes no warranty that (i) the Website will meet your requirements, that (ii) the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, that (iii) Content obtained from the Website will be accurate or reliable, and that (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectations.
4) Content published on the Website is done so with the consent of the owner and displayed free of charge (except where otherwise stated) solely for illustrative purposes. It is not intended to and does not establish a business, contractual or employment relationship with the Club. Content received for publication on the Website may be reformatted or altered at the discretion of the webmaster to suit the requirements or limitations of the Website and may be removed at any time.
5) You acknowledge and agree that Content, including, but not limited, to text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layout and design or other material contained under the Website, or information presented through the Website by the Club, is protected by our copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, or other proprietary rights and laws.
6) You may download, copy or print Content from this Website for personal or non-commercial use only. You may not reproduce, store or transmit any part of the Content or the Website through a third-party website, document or publication not associated with the Club, unless first given approval by a member of the Club committee. Except when expressly authorised by the Club, you agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, loan, sell, lease, license, sub-license, distribute or create in any way content and/or derivative works from the Website, in whole or in part.
7) You acknowledge that the Club does not pre-screen Content, but that it has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or move any Content. The Club shall have the right to remove any Content that violates its terms and conditions or which is otherwise in its opinion, objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
8) The Club shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused, by discrepancies in the Content displayed. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data to your computer or server.
9) Links to other World Wide Web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Club of the contents on such third-party websites. As the Club has no control over the content or security of such sites, you acknowledge and agree that the Club is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Club shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to the relevant site administrator or webmaster.